Ottertail MN truck is restored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottertail MN truck is restored

Some might be familiar with eBay seller Daves514 out of Ottertail for his long history of offering solid, straight unrestored trucks of all makes. (His latest was a beautiful 1935 Int. one ton).

Here's a Stude he sold, finished. Actually, one made from two:

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

I have looked at Daves514 ads many times over the years as he gets some unusual or seldom seen models of trucks, many Studebaker and International Harvester pickups. The Studebaker that you link to is a beauty!
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Check out his amazing array currently listed:

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I can only imagine the countless hours involved in getting the body, and especially those fenders so smooth to make that color of paint look so nice on this truck. Wish I had that kind of patience.... that is one beautiful pick-up
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

That 50 champ he has listed has been for sale for a long long time. I have wondered why no one has grabbed it as $1600 does not seem that bad for something so solid looking to start with
          Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
          1961 Hawk 4-speed
          1967 Avanti
          1961 Lark 2 door
          1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post
            That 50 champ he has listed has been for sale for a long long time. I have wondered why no one has grabbed it as $1600 does not seem that bad for something so solid looking to start with
            It is a two door sedan, not a "coupe" as listed.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X