What Info is Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Info is Available

We're 7 days into are project 55 President 4 door sedan. So far I've rebuilt the master cyl, pulled all the S/S mouldings, getting ready to check and repair the brakes.
    What I'm looking for is a maintenance service manual and original paint colors.

Is there a place I can get this info

Serial # 7806470

Firewall 6H Y6

Thanks Barry

I'm not entirely sure if this is with older Studebakers, but if you look under the glove box there might be a sticker that says the name. I know in later Studebakers they do.
    You can also buy the production order for your President at the Studebaker Museum website.
    Dive into the history of your vehicle with a Studebaker production order. Learn more about your vehicle's original configuration so that your restoration projects proceeds in perfect order!

This will tell you a good amount of info.

Comment

Here as a list of paint colors Studebaker used in 55.
      1955 Studebaker Paint Coraltone, Shasta White, Velvet Black, A Alpena Blue, B Cascade Green, C Pima Red, D Encino Cream, E Sheridan Green, F Tilden Gray, G Saginaw Green, H Windsor Blue, I Sonora Beige, V Hialeah Green, W Sun Valley Yellow, X Pimlico Gray, Y Congo Ivory, Z Rancho Red, Alberta Blue, Azore Green, Bell Blue Gray, Bell Green, Cherokee Red, Chrome Yellow, Clover Green, Daybreak Blue, Harbor Green, Mesa Tan, Midnight Black, Norway Green, Romany Red, Seaside Green, Squadron Blue, Vienna Blue

(And welcome to the Studebaker Drivers Club Forum )

Comment

Shop manual is available form SDC vendors in hard copy or CD ROM. The Chassis Parts catalogue and Body Parts catalogue are also available and good to have to find the illustrations that aren't in the Shop manual. There is a TW feature by Fred Fox showing all the 55 data and options. Turn someone in the crew loose on a computer and let the mouse find the cheese.
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
        X