• Show
Clear All

• Eye candy 8/9 friday

GOOD MORNING!
    Attached Files

Nicely done!
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Very nice, love the colors. Was is a 4dr or a 2dr sedan. Very KOOL and looks like fun! Tom
      sigpic

Comment

Now that is a Kool thing to do with a 4 door sedan! Wonder if there is a Carson top for it?
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
          Now that is a Kool thing to do with a 4 door sedan! Wonder if there is a Carson top for it?
          ...ya, a full length Carson in white would be awesome. there was photo/thread on this car sometime in the past, and it may have had a C-top on it, can't remember if it did, or if I imagined that it did because it would be such a natural fit. at first look, one would never think this was awesome creation started from a sedan.
          sigpic
          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Pretty! Amazing transformation.
            I wonder if the doors open or if you climb in and out over the top. That car would need a stout frame, especially if it was a four door.
            "In the heart of Arkansas."
            Searcy, Arkansas
            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
            1952 2R pickup

Comment

That's a great way to keep a sedan in service.
              Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
                That's a great way to keep a sedan in service.
                Absolutely!
                Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                Romans 15:13
                Deuteronomy 31:6
                Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

It's nice alright, but with that much weight in it it looks to be sagging at the rear doors. Maybe not enough bracing with the top gone.
                  101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Nice/cool or not; it sure loox like a 2-door to me, compare how short the rear door would've been, & the 2-doors had the ugly gap where you would've thought the rear door's end should've been.
                    At least that's what I think... but I've been wrong before many times so I'm used to it...
                    Last edited by Noxnabaker; 08-09-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

We've seen pix of this thing here before. I'm thinking it DID sport a Carson (or Carson-like) top in the other pix.
                      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox View Post
                        Nice/cool or not; it sure loox like a 2-door to me, compare how short the rear door would've been, & the 2-doors had the ugly gap where you would've thought the rear door's end should've been.
                        At least that's what I think... but I've been wrong before many times so I'm used to it...
                        You can see the rear door in the picture.
                        Pat Dilling
                        Olivehurst, CA
                        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Here it is with the Carson top in place. It looks fabulous top up or top down.
                          sals54

Comment

Working...
                          X