Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Champ Grilles $30 on Los Angeles CL (not mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Champ Grilles $30 on Los Angeles CL (not mine)

Real good price. Someone should grab these.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm picking them up Saturday. Always wanted the option of putting a Champ grille in my 60 Lark HT.
    Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    \'60 Lark HT
    \'63 Wagonaire
    \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

Originally posted by scott.rodgers View Post
      Thanks for the heads up! I'm picking them up Saturday. Always wanted the option of putting a Champ grille in my 60 Lark HT.
      Great Scott! (no pun intended).

Comment

Score! Turns out the one in the box was an NOS Champ grille with the embossed "Studebaker!" It was pretty tarnished from water damage from improper storage but it cleaned up great.

The seller (Jason) was not a Studebaker guy and really didn't know what any of the stuff he had was for. He had a few other parts not in the ad that he also wanted to get rid of. He had a set of '60 Lark grille intake/"eyebrows" that looked to be in pretty good condition along with a set of headlight rims for the same car. He had one '59 Lark/Champ "eyebrow" that may have been NOS. He also had a single round plastic headlight cover and rim that I'm guessing was for an Avanti. Finally, he had some full disk wheel covers that were for a '62 car (or whatever year had the red paint around the Studebaker "S" in the middle). They weren't that good though.

If anyone is interested they should give Jason a call at the number in the Craigslist ad posted above.
        Attached Files
        Scott Rodgers
        Los Angeles
        SDC Member since 1989
        \'60 Lark HT
        \'63 Wagonaire
        \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

Working...
        X