Back on track...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on track...

Well, I sold my 54 Chevy this weekend. Hee har! Instead of pursuing the car like my dad had, I have decided that it's wiser to continue on with the Lark. It will be a cool car when it's done and I have a lot of the good bits to get a good start. The Chevy leaves tomorrow night so after that the Lark will go back front and center in the garage.
    To top it off my lovely wife surprised me by buying me a sand blast cabinet for my birthday! I'll be putting it to good use.
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Thats great news! Don't need no stinking ole Che***y cluttering up a otherwise nice garage.[)] Happy belated by the way.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Thats great news! Don't need no stinking ole Che***y cluttering up a otherwise nice garage.[)] Happy belated by the way.

Randy_G
      1959 Lark Sedan
      This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

I'm celebrating, too! I just got rid of the 1973 Beetle that had me losing lots of sleep. I got a regular driver instead (96 Geo Prism), but now I can put my extra money, when I have it, into the Studebakers and not into the old VW. Yay!
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I'm celebrating, too! I just got rid of the 1973 Beetle that had me losing lots of sleep. I got a regular driver instead (96 Geo Prism), but now I can put my extra money, when I have it, into the Studebakers and not into the old VW. Yay!
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Todd:

I'm glad you sold the non-Stude too.

The Stude is a much nicer car. Is there anything you need?

Paul

Comment

Todd:

I'm glad you sold the non-Stude too.

The Stude is a much nicer car. Is there anything you need?

Paul

Comment

Yes, still lots. A 4 speed driveshaft, lots of little 4 speed bits and probably a million little pieces I'll discover I need along the way. I think I'll start by rebuilding the front end and get the engine compartment cleaned up. This is how she looks right now...

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Yes, still lots. A 4 speed driveshaft, lots of little 4 speed bits and probably a million little pieces I'll discover I need along the way. I think I'll start by rebuilding the front end and get the engine compartment cleaned up. This is how she looks right now...

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tstclr

Todd

Hmmm, that picture looks familiar...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1903.98)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tstclr

Todd

Hmmm, that picture looks familiar...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1903.98)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                      X