Wagon Almost Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagon Almost Finished

Probably have it done next week. Now I can take a long break from Studebakers. Going to get the 56 out from under the house clean up the place and put a 65 Ford in it's place. So I will be Forden for a while. No pictures. I will give you a clue. 56 coming and 55 going. It's one of those I wouldn't have done it that way wagons.

Can't wait to see your wagon Carl. Hope you can make an eastern voyage soon. I like the clean look of the back of a 55 wagon. Are you going to give the front end a little rake, using the torson bar adjustment?
    My 1st car. "A TRANSTAR"

Starliner
    sigpic
    Somewhere between Culture and Agriculture
    in the Geographic center of Tennessee

Comment

At a local swap meet today a vendor had a rust free tailgate and back window frame (w/window) from a 59 Lark VIII. One of the club members may buy it for a friend. He wanted $150 for the pair, seemed like a good buy.
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

It will be Tennessee bound before you know it. See you in October.

Comment

Would love to see some photos of your wagon. I'm a wagon guy myself.
          Just for moment can I wander from Studedom?
          What model 1965 Ford do you have? Have some wonderful memories of a 1965 Ford Galaxy two door hardtop, red with black vinyl top and white interior. Thank you Mary Beth!
          sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
          Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
          "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

65 Mustang. I might show some pictures of the wagon when it is cleaned up.

Comment

This is STUDEBAKER BLASPHEMY Carl a F**D in your garage??? LOL Yes must see pics of the wagon. Tom
              sigpic

Comment

Take a long break from Studebakers? That could never be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                X