Need ID on 2 Studebakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ID on 2 Studebakers

My wife needs ID's on these cars for her club history book. I know the 2nd one is a 1927.

Last edited by Carl Purdy; 07-13-2013, 06:43 AM.

Top is 1929-30 Commander (could be either the model FD Eight or GJ Six as they were identical except for the drive train). Second a 1927 Erskine.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

CAUTION! enlarging this unidentified Car, not a Stude. redirects you to a webpage that tells you it has 3 Viruses and tries to load a fake Microsoft Anti-Virus cleaner to your computer to remove them, stay AWAY!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 07-13-2013, 10:32 AM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks Richard. My wife put that information in the book.

To studerich. I enlarged them and didn't get nothing about a virus.

Comment

ST2DE5: your Picture site or whatever that website is, must be infected, because a Red window came up that is NOT from Windows Microsoft, but SAID it was, that said there are three malicious viruses then another one came up that said it was a "cleaner" to remove them, but their addresses are not from my Kaspersky Anti Virus or Microsoft, just fakes.

I deleted the fake "Cleaner" Tool from the Windows "Downloads" and bailed, then ran a virus scan. I do not think it came from my end, be careful. Sorry if I am wrong, so far so good here, I hope you are OK.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It was Photobucket.

Comment

Working...
            X