NOS 53 HUB CAPS Are These Worth Anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS 53 HUB CAPS Are These Worth Anything

NO LONGER AVAILABLE: When a friend passed away the family found some "Stude" stuff. They gave me NOS HUB Caps still in the Studebaker Wrapping for a 1953 Commander. These are HUB Caps not Wheel covers. Anyone need these?
    Last edited by jg61hawk; 07-05-2013, 04:39 AM. Reason: NO LONGER AVAILABLE

PM sent............
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Paul,
      I sent you a PM.

Comment

Short answer, "Yes!"

Comment

In another thread/topic, a guy was asking for these to replace the wheelcovers that came with his car.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I think that was GTHawkwind. Lots of wanna buy. People make offers, he don't wanna buy.
            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
              I think that was GTHawkwind. Lots of wanna buy. People make offers, he don't wanna buy.
              What is your problem with me? I've let countless rude remarks slide but this where I draw the line! I was actually inquiring about how they looked on the car not that I was going to buy a set! I actually already found and am waiting on a shipping quote for my dash. I bought my parts manuals, but no I don't just randomly buy crap, I'm working on tight budget, and have to hunt for the best deal I can get. Do you think I won't see your hateful comments or do you just get a kick out of being a jerk?
              Last edited by GThawkwind; 07-04-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Guys, please take any personal disagreements offline. We don't need them in the general Forum.

Forum rules state: no personal attacks on other members. This means: Aspersions, Insinuations, Accusations, Defamations, or any other malefactions you might have in mind.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
                  Guys, please take any personal disagreements offline. We don't need them in the general Forum.

Forum rules state: no personal attacks on other members. This means: Aspersions, Insinuations, Accusations, Defamations, or any other malefactions you might have in mind.
                  Sorry Clark. I'm a big advocate of the "do it in a PM" method and that's how I should have handled it. I just get sick of that kind of stuff, but nonetheless I can say my peace privately like I normally would, and should.

Comment

Working...
                  X