ATTENTION: Studebaker Transtar looking for home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION: Studebaker Transtar looking for home

I have a 1957 Transtar that was my fathers that I am looking to sell.
    I believe the model is an M 12. It does run but needs restoration work. Not much rust, has a pimer coat on it now. I have a couple of pictures and more are available, I have not been able to post them on here. If you want to see it send me an e-mail, then we can talk price. I am not much of an antique auto person and have no idea what price this would sell for, BUT I am no dummy either so serious inquiries ONLY.

Thank you for reading this. My fathers wishes were to see this restored.

Here's the pics he sent me. Looks like a very restorable truck.

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Comment

Here's the pics he sent me. Looks like a very restorable truck.

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Comment

Before anyone asks, Chris was nice enough to indicate that he is in Ortonville, Michigan on his profile.

Comment

Before anyone asks, Chris was nice enough to indicate that he is in Ortonville, Michigan on his profile.

Comment

It didn't look like my first reply went through, so here goes again.
            What size are the tires? Is it a V8 or 6cyl? Do you have pics of the interior, engine, left side?
            If you give me the location, I could come and look at it as I live in Fenton.

Thank you.

Bob

Robert L. Hutchins

Comment

It didn't look like my first reply went through, so here goes again.
              What size are the tires? Is it a V8 or 6cyl? Do you have pics of the interior, engine, left side?
              If you give me the location, I could come and look at it as I live in Fenton.

Thank you.

Bob

Robert L. Hutchins

Comment

Working...
              X