1961 Hawk --Still need a few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Hawk --Still need a few things

Still need a few item's for the little Hawk: (1) taillights (2) presentable front bumper (3) good original ignition switch w/key --there will be more needs but that will help.I think it has an earlier horn button from other's I have seen.--Thanks for all the help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brewster; 06-24-2013, 05:43 PM. Reason: need more parts

What? Nobody has a pair of '57 - '61 Hawk taillights? --I know car guy's can be hoarders--I DO have an extra '57-'61 Hawk rear bumper that needs rechromed--Still looking for front bumper to surface.

Comment

Hey - JUST today I found one taillight body. A painted one, but it should be good for chroming. PM me and we'll work out the logistics.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Btruce: Did you find all the stainless side trim? That was a big issue last week. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Hey , even one light is good--I am in Kansas City area--Call me if you can (913) 208-5844 Are left and right different?

Comment

Bob, No , I have found some if he will return my call (right here in K,C.) but driver side has some damage on the lower quarter trim --if there is any other out there I will buy it . This car was one of Gene Mitchell's of Baldwin ,Ks. and it IS a parts car.Hope to get the potmetal garnish trim around bottom of windscreen and onto the door's from same car.

Comment

Working...
            X