Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of Studes in PNW need good homes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Studes in PNW need good homes!!

I ssaw these on craigslist, both cars look very restorable. I don't know anything about them other than the descriptions on cl, they look to be fairly rust free.

And note that the 1955 "Regal" is really a President!

Comment

The '55 looks like a nice car. Considering it's so close to the ground, the floors are probably gone, but the rest looks good.
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Someone needs that 55. The chrome is decent enough. I would not assume that the floors are rotten and would hope for the best. Quite possibly a great car. Be a nice cheap? maybe? put her back into action. A top-o-the line sedan. I've heard they are nice ridin. V8, Pres, rear sway bar. Does not appear to be molested. A car like that would spiff up right nice if a person of taste get's ahold of it. I wonder if the dog is included in the deal? cheers jimmijim
        Last edited by jimmijim8; 06-22-2013, 03:20 AM.
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I think the Lark looks very promising . The body looks lime its just about ready for some Riviera Blue paint.

Comment

That 55 is the prize. They really do ride better'n the C-Ks. More room all around! Great touring car for a family.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The Caption on that '62 should say: look Ma, I shrunk the Studebaker!
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Oh my!! That is the same as my project car; an early model, straight windshield, President State Sedan. It is the same color; Sonora Beige over Saginaw Green. It has the Rangoon Red carpet.

Charlie D.

Comment

Working...
                X