A few parts for interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few parts for interested

Alas, no longer a Studebaker owner....while it had been a long family tradition, 1939? Dictator, 1949 Champion, 1954 Champion, 1959 Lark, 1961, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1966 Larks across family members.
    The 1964 259 cu.in. is now installed in a 1927 Essex body......

These parts are available.... see here. www.avigex.ca/files/stud.jpg
    Also 1965 tail lights....(photo later)
    Located in Canada.
    Last edited by LMP; 06-19-2013, 01:05 PM.

I sure wouldn't mind the combined meter-house (or what the proper name might be) as I'm pretty certain that it would fit my -55 sedan & that would mean 12-volt meters & that's exactly what I'm looking for...
    Now then; since I'm in Europe (Sweden & also Holland) the shipping might be to heavy.
    So what is your price for it & would you consider checking out what over-sea shipping might cost for me?
    Just a friendly request.

Nox.

Comment

Well.....I'll will go for a Baltic Sea cruise vacation 2 weeks from now, departing from Copenhagen ....and I will go to Stockholm too.....it might be possible to arrange for something...ship is Norvegian Star..landing in Sockholm Sunday July 7 at 8:00 am. departing 16:00
      Last edited by LMP; 06-19-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

mmm..edits do n ot show....then this too
        www.avigex.ca/files/hubcaps.jpg

Comment

Comment

Negative..I'll be back in Canada at that time. Try to find someone you know in Stockholm who could take delivery at the pier or....I plan to pay a visit to the RedBoat..the Malaren, in Stockholm...Otherwise, I can mail from that city...would be cheaper than from Canada....but anyway I'll verify for the international mail rate and come back...

Comment

Cool, I'll talk to people there, I lived my first 25 years in Stockholm.
              & oh yeah: what's your price? (I'm not one of those proud-to-be-non-CASO...)
              Last edited by Noxnabaker; 07-15-2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

That is such a great story of generosity and cooperation. Studebaker people are 'different by design'. I also note that your benefactor is one of my fellow Canadians.

Cheers,

Jim
                  \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
                  Jim Mann
                  Victoria, B.C.
                  Canada

Comment

Nox,

Members of my local chapter have been equally generous with me.

The Studebaker family truly is the best car family one can belong to!
                    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

I reckon there aint no doubt that Studebaker-people are the best kind!

Comment

Working...
                      X