59-64 C & K Rear Engine Support Crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59-64 C & K Rear Engine Support Crossmember

I seem to recall someone posted a while ago that they were looking for a 1539102 59-64 (may fit earlier years as well) C & K V-8 REAR ENGINE SUPPORT CROSSMEMBER. I am moving out of my storage building, and came accross a nice one, still has some of the factory paint on it. Asking 50 bucks plus postage.
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

I predict that You will have people beating Your door down for that part! Great price!

Comment

Just a bump, I will be listing this on feebay this coming weekend if no takers here.
      Jim

Comment

If it was recent, back at the end of April I needed a replacement 59-64 V8 Lark crossmember, to replace the one under my Daytona that was in sorry shape. The issue with that crossmember has long since been resolved. I should ask though, is this the engine crossmember, or is this the doorpost to doorpost batwing that goes behind the engine crossmember?
        1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBrownR2 View Post
          If it was recent, back at the end of April I needed a replacement 59-64 V8 Lark crossmember, to replace the one under my Daytona that was in sorry shape. The issue with that crossmember has long since been resolved. I should ask though, is this the engine crossmember, or is this the doorpost to doorpost batwing that goes behind the engine crossmember?
          Whoops!.....Good question....I was thinking it's the 'batwing''....but it could be the 'little guy' ahead of it!

Comment

NOT the "batwing", it is the engine support, that is why I listed it as such, with the part number.
            Ok CASO's- 25 BUCKS plus postage.
            Jim

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
              NOT the "batwing", it is the engine support, that is why I listed it as such, with the part number.
              Ok CASO's- 25 BUCKS plus postage.
              Jim
              Twenty Five dollars is a good deal....if someone needed it....but that's a part that normally never goes bad!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                Twenty Five dollars is a good deal....if someone needed it....but that's a part that normally never goes bad!
                I'll agree, but I've seen some pretty bent up ones, which this one is not. And, if you lost or misplaced yours during that car has been apart way too long restoration???? Maybe it will just go to CHINA along with all the other parts I've been storing WAY too long. Gotta be out of the storage building by 7/10, and my basement is already full !!!!!
                Jim

Comment

Working...
                X