Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Speedster-Spokane C/L

You don't see these for sale everyday:

This IS a nice looking '55 President Speedster. It was actually mentioned last month on My 'Counting President Speedsters' thread. Incidentally, I've seen several '55 C/K's over the years with later Hawk wheel opening mouldings added. (Like on this Speedster) Not a bad look, although the rear wheel opening mouldings kind of 'crowd' the 'butterknife' side trim.

Comment

to bad the engine is painted wrong and missing the 4 bld. carb and top mounted air cleaner.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        to bad the engine is painted wrong and missing the 4 bld. carb and top mounted air cleaner.
        I don't know,.....I've always had pretty good luck with those Stromberg WW 2bbl's!

Comment

Yeah I posted a thread about it and it wasn't believed to be real by some. I thought it could be, really don't know though.

Comment

I like the car with the added wheel well trim. jimmijim
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
            X