1955 Commander Review Dec. 1954

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Commander Review Dec. 1954

A neighbor brought this magazine to me today he wanted $5. for it but I only had two dollars in my pocket at the time. CASO LOL
    Attached Files
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Wow ,thanks for posting. Too bad it's not about a 55 president . I like to read about the studes at that time. It's too bad someone doesn't do a roadtest on them, now a days! And then post them in a magazine , maybe that would catch on?

Comment

I like to read about the studes at that time. It's too bad someone doesn't do a roadtest on them, now a days! And then post them in a magazine , maybe that would catch on?

Special Interest Autos mag (defunct Hemming's Motor news publication) used to do just that.
      KURTRUK
      (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Thank you, Ann. Hope my 55 Commander performs as well, or better.
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman View Post
          A neighbor brought this magazine to me today he wanted $5. for it but I only had two dollars in my pocket at the time. CASO LOL
          2 bucks and a small jar of pom-jelly?

great article - thanks for sharing!
          Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Wow!.....The road tester actually signed His evaluation of the car.......Haven't seen THAT done lately!

Comment

Originally posted by 14x7 View Post
              Wow ,thanks for posting. Too bad it's not about a 55 president . I like to read about the studes at that time. It's too bad someone doesn't do a roadtest on them, now a days! And then post them in a magazine , maybe that would catch on?
              Not much difference between a Commander and a President besides a Carb and name scripts!
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X