Junk yard fishing, Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk yard fishing, Kansas City

In case someone is near enough and wishes to see what this describes, I saw this on the HAMB today. NOTE: I will try to find an address, the poster has an early 50s Stude P/U as his avatar and his is listed in the Kansas City, MO area, not Muncie, IN:

i went to our local pic n pull called "muncie u-pull" and was shocked. there was a lark RAGTOP, about a dozen firstgen mustangs, a few first gen camaros, a 68 firebird, a sedan delivery, and a mid 60s lincoln limo. sadly, they will probably be gone soon

BTT here's the email the poster sent my way this evening:

For those w/o FB, there is a 50/51 carcass on display, no chrome nose though. No photo of the Lark.

"i can look it up real quick. i thought about trying to get it put up on the kc stude club's website. but i wasn't sure if they'd let non-members do it (i've been meaning to join)
    the address is 6345 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS.

here's a link to their facebook page that has pictures of the starlight.
    https://www.facebook.com/MuncieUPull/photos_stream"

email: lowblazero1@hotmail.com for further info.

Comment

I will try to check into them - this weekend - they are 'literally' in my backyard -

Thanks for the heads up

Drew

Comment

You're welcome. I was thinking this was one of those things that could have gotten overlooked. I'm curious what the Lark convertible is like.
        If you didn't get to see their Facebook page, there's a 50s Chevy I think they show with possibly a nice set (pair?, one?) of original Cragars that I can't believe are still on a car in the 'yard. If you're so inclined.

Comment

Got there - Friday, afternoon - CLOSED. May try today (probably closed on Sunday - but you never know!)

I see they have some 67-72 Chevy trucks - may see if there is a decently straight tailgate -

Drew

Comment

Working...
          X