Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 1957 Avanti, well maybe a Hawk, and a 4 cyl too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 1957 Avanti, well maybe a Hawk, and a 4 cyl too.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

How can you know so little about what you are selling? I realize that lots of folks these days know nothing about Studebakers, but if you are selling one wouldn't you think the seller, especially a business like this one, would do a little research? Unbelievable.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Anybody contact them in a friendly way to correct their errors?
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Interesting vehicle description... yeah, what are they thinking about exept money???

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
          Anybody contact them in a friendly way to correct their errors?
          Yes, I politely gave them some information on sedan/Avanti and 4/6 cylinder.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Isn't StudeDave "collecting" these. Hey Dave! Here's a white one to add to your collection. You could probably amass a whole range of white '57 Avantis if you had a mind to. MOF... I'd spraybomb this '57 Avanti President I have, all white, if you'd give me $2500 for it.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

LOL! I'd like to add that this forum is a whole he** of alot more fun if I read it when I'm about halfway thru my evening toddy!
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I think this is the one that the Owner or Dealer asked us if it was a Hawk! Was I dreaming or is it here somewhere? If not, it must have been a PM or email, I do get questions from time to time.
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Could have one of those rare R2 4 cylinder.

Comment

No, I think it's an Erskine four in there.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                      I think this is the one that the Owner or Dealer asked us if it was a Hawk! Was I dreaming or is it here somewhere? If not, it must have been a PM or email, I do get questions from time to time.
                      Yes someone was asking for our opinions about as a friend was looking for a stude. I'm too lazy and tired to find it but it was only like two weeks back.

Comment

Working...
                      X