Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball..part IV...(a litle more sexual--I cleaned it up as much as possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball..part IV...(a litle more sexual--I cleaned it up as much as possible)

The next day grew into a typical Dallas

News. It was pretty late in the afternoon. I sat at my desk, leaned back in my chair, lit up a Lucky and called the Hamilton Library.

Hamilton. B

st

OK, how about if you tell Sam you have just become a pin ball addict, fell in love with that

But when I got on Central Expressway, suddenly I heard sirens. They seemed to come from EVERYwhere. I slowed to see where they were. Glanced into the rear view mirror and found I was in front of a line of police cars. I took the next exit, pulled into the 7-11 at the corner and got out.

stNews night #.

Mockingbird Lane, where is seemed everything was happening. I wondered: Was there a riot at SMU?? I looked up on Mockingbird. The EVs were everywhere, jumbled, like a bunch of dominos after a game. Not parked in any logical manner.

In spite of the mass of cars, trucks and people, up on Mockingbird Lane

North Dallas

America

The room was still. Sam was sitting on a stool, head in his hands, elbows on the counter. Then I notice, Miss America was there too. But her halter was held together with knots and her shorts with duct tape. This girl was a mess!! Captain Wilson was sitting next to her, elbows on the counter.

I sat down between Miss America

America

America.

America

To be continued
    Last edited by Johnnywiffer; 06-04-2013, 04:22 AM.

John,

Isaac Asimov published an anthology of short sci-fi stories years ago. Your story is just as good as those published!
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Reminds me of Fredric Brown.
      Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
      50 Champion 2 door*
      53 Commander K Auto*
      53 Commander K overdrive*
      55 President Speedster
      62 GT 4Speed*
      63 Avanti R1*
      64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned