Avanti Thunder at Bonneville - DVD Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Thunder at Bonneville - DVD Now Available

Studebaker owners were indeed blessed on May 3, 2013 at the Studebaker National Museum. A seminar saluting Studebakers most significant Bonneville Avantis and Ron Halls Record run topping 200 MPH in 1993 were discussed at great length by a very distinguished panel (Richard Bennett, John Hora, Jim Lange, John Shanahan, Jim Pepper and George Krem) moderated by Dave Kinney. It was a memorable evening when the stars and planets aligned and a great deal of knowledge and wisdom were shared.

A great number of people who could not attend asked if a DVD was available. I'm proud to report the entire seminar (two hours) was professionally recorded and transferred to a DVD which is now available for purchase.

The DVD is priced at $21.95 and the event commemorative magazine is available for $3.00. (Shipping and Handling is included in the price.) Log onto http://www.avantithunderatBonneville.com to place your order.

This DVD would be great for chapter meetings, historians, Studebaker lovers,racing enthusiasts etc.

Don't delay please place your order now for immediate shipment.

Copyright 2013 Hull-O Ventures LLC
    John Hull

I will pass this along to my brother, Dan (Silverhawkdan). He drove the Burke Avanti at Bonneville in 2010 and 2011. This car is one that Ron Hall and Jim Lange both drove, I believe. I'm sure Dan is sad he could not make it to South Bend for this event.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Ron Hall and Jim Lange created their own Avanti's for racing. They did not use the Burke Avanti. The DVD discusses the purchase of the Due Cento from Burke by Dick Bennett. Just trying to keep the record straight. DVD covers a lot of territory and history.
      John Hull

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I'll have to get the correct lowdown from Dan.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
        X