Lark Front Fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Front Fenders

I bought a pair of fenders at the South Bend Swap for my 62 Daytona knowing they are for 59-61. They are in much, much better shape than those that are on my car and got them kinda cheap. My foolish question is, does anyone have a good pair of lower rear sections for 62/63 fenders. They have the crease that lines up with the rockers that 59/61 don't have.
    Thanks in advance,
    Kim

Kim, 59,60 are the same and then 61-63 are the same. maybe you could do some fab with some sheet metal your self,might be faster than trying to locate said peice ?
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Would the patch panel from Classic Enterprises include this?
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Kim, many years ago when I restored my 63 Daytona, I could only find one NOS correct fender, and one NOS 59-60.
        I made a pie cut on the inner flange of the 59-60 fender, and bent the bottom inward so the bottom was flush with the rocker panel. I won a SDC National 1st, and a Senior 1st with the car, and the judges never noticed it had two different front fenders.
        Jim
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

I have one of the Classic patch panels and that was my thought when I bought them. Got home and that's the first thing I did, take a look. No crease. On my ride home I figured I'd order another and cut it in.
          Thanks Jim for the tip. May try to form the patch panel.
          Kim

Comment

Kim wish our paths would have crossed it would have been nice talking with you and could of maybe threw a few pointer your way on fixing that problem.
            Tom
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X