48 truck with Boyertown body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 truck with Boyertown body

Spotted at Carlisle today. Thought some of you might like to see it. Running and driving with a 350 Olds engine. For sale, asking $15,000. Owners are from Philly.

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

I love how styling dictated the rear-fender "suggestion" on these models. Great truck!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

very cool!
      Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Boy, would I ever love to have this truck Very cool indeed.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Thanks! Nice to see what became of it. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ight=BOYERTOWN

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ight=boyertown ; http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ight=boyertown

Craig

Comment

Ok, sorry if its the same as in all those links. I better stop posting things since I can't remember every vehicle posted here over several years. There are several other Studes here at Carlisle, but they've probably been posted several times before. My apologies.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

I totally understand Bob. I'm blond and over 50. Now I get Sr. blond moments
              sigpic

Packardbakerly,
              J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                Ok, sorry if its the same as in all those links. I better stop posting things since I can't remember every vehicle posted here over several years. There are several other Studes here at Carlisle, but they've probably been posted several times before. My apologies.
                With just a quick read of the links Craig posted, you'd see he was being genuine about his statement, not dissing you for posting a duplicate link.
                Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Are the trucks in all of the links actually the same truck? The rear fenders are different. No matter what (and Bob don't be upset about duplicate posts as I too don't think anybody is upset) because it (they) are unique and cool trucks.
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser
                  Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Never saw this truck. Good to see there was at least one Studebaker and it was a truck!

Good to see you as well

Take Care

George o

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                      So what's wrong with posting a second set of pictures of an unusual and good looking Studebaker. Quit worrying about that and post. Otherwise the forum will miss out on some great vehicles.

Keep on keeping on, Bob

Comment

That's the reason I quit posting magazine ads.

Comment

Thought this was interesting. Now on Ebay.
                          Richard Quinn
                          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by george o View Post
                            Never saw this truck. Good to see there was at least one Studebaker and it was a truck!

Good to see you as well

Take Care

George o
                            George, you should have looked around more. I saw two Avanti IIs, one r2 Avanti, and a red Speedster custom. Bought momma a 62 Cadillac, And a custom 64 Impala for a customer.
                            Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Thanks for your comments about the repeat posts. I try not to, but I don't come here often enough to keep track of what is and what isn't posted, let alone things that were posted two, three, four years ago. Studebakers are like boobs anyway, you've seen one you've seen them all, right?
                              Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                              X