• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 4/19 eye candy

HAPPY FRIDAY
    Attached Files

No.
    The flatter roofline doesn't look right.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Didn't Dennis Gage take a ride in the darker one? Thanks for the post.
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

My tooth hurts
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Yummy!

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
          No.
          The flatter roofline doesn't look right.
          Studies are nice cars, but original roof lines were not very faltering. In MHO, both are an improvement, but the darker one is nice. If they built it that way even in the 50's they would still be in business..

Comment

These beautiful cars are possible because of the beautiful car they started with.

Comment

That silver one,looks like the top can come off.very different and I like it,would like to see a side shot.
              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
                That silver one,looks like the top can come off.very different and I like it,would like to see a side shot.
                It's been in several major car magazines.
                KURTRUK
                (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
                  Didn't Dennis Gage take a ride in the darker one? Thanks for the post.
                  Yes, he did. He's a sucker for green Studes as he told Jon Stalnaker on last week's My Classic Car episode.
                  Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
                  jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by paintim613 View Post
                    Yes, he did. He's a sucker for green Studes as he told Jon Stalnaker on last week's My Classic Car episode.
                    Jon Stalnaker
                    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I by far prefer the beauty of the original classic design over any of these hachet-jobs.
                      To me it looks like they spent a whole lot of time and money to turn a Studebaker into a fat imitation of an old Datsun 240Z.

Comment

As Dick Steinkamp told me several years ago, "Don't let the purists spoil your fun." Obviously, customs aren't for everyone.
                        Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
                        jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Working...
                        X