September TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September TW

Super feature on 58 Golden Hawks. Production figures and everything you would ever want to know about these cars. Lots of color in this issue as well.
    Denny L

Got mine in the mail yesterdy..Like the section on Cuban Studebkers..As always, another great issue from the club...

Comment

Got mine in the mail yesterdy..Like the section on Cuban Studebkers..As always, another great issue from the club...

Comment

Rub it in
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Rub it in
          Frank van Doorn
          Omaha, Ne.
          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
          1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
          1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I'm still waiting for August!

Comment

I'm still waiting for August!

Comment

I sure wish I could get mine that early. I'm only the editor and I won't see it until 2 weeks from now. I'd sure like to see what it looks like.
                Art

Comment

I sure wish I could get mine that early. I'm only the editor and I won't see it until 2 weeks from now. I'd sure like to see what it looks like.
                  Art

Comment

WHAT ART? the printer does not send you proofs before mailing the finished product?

Yikes, what if someone slipped one of those X-rated Stude. cartoons in there?

quote:Originally posted by monomaniac

I sure wish I could get mine that early. I'm only the editor and I won't see it until 2 weeks from now. I'd sure like to see what it looks like. Art
                    StudeRich
                    Studebakers Northwest
                    Ferndale, WA
                    StudeRich
                    Second Generation Stude Driver,
                    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

WHAT ART? the printer does not send you proofs before mailing the finished product?

Yikes, what if someone slipped one of those X-rated Stude. cartoons in there?

I sure wish I could get mine that early. I'm only the editor and I won't see it until 2 weeks from now. I'd sure like to see what it looks like. Art
                      StudeRich
                      Studebakers Northwest
                      Ferndale, WA
                      StudeRich
                      Second Generation Stude Driver,
                      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Art
                        Well, Art; I had occasion to talk to Chester Bradfield the other night about his 1964 Hawk's clutch. He said the September Turning Wheels came out unusually nice, especially with the color content of the 1958 Golden Hawk feature article, and that we'd like the overall product very much.

So we'll have to take Chester's word on it for a week or so! BP
                        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Art
                          Well, Art; I had occasion to talk to Chester Bradfield the other night about his 1964 Hawk's clutch. He said the September Turning Wheels came out unusually nice, especially with the color content of the 1958 Golden Hawk feature article, and that we'd like the overall product very much.

So we'll have to take Chester's word on it for a week or so! BP
                          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

When you do get your Sept TW, take a look at the inside back cover..A nice phot of The Curtis family from Indiana with their collection of Studebakers in front of a fake dealership he created. Wouldn't mind seeing a future article on his collection & setup..

Comment

When you do get your Sept TW, take a look at the inside back cover..A nice phot of The Curtis family from Indiana with their collection of Studebakers in front of a fake dealership he created. Wouldn't mind seeing a future article on his collection & setup..

Comment

Working...
                              X