Happy Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Girl

We are finally into mud season (pre-spring) up here. I put the battery back in the Stude yesterday and with a little coaxing and some blue smoke, started her up and maneuvered her out of the corner of the garage. She is now square in the middle with plenty of room to work on all sides. The Buick stays outside until November or so. Next up, after airing up one tire and some gas: a trip to a former Studebaker mechanic for new valve stem seals, a distributor gasket and a general thorough inspection. I'm psyched.
    Sue

I'm about ready to do the same.

Comment

I just got my '61 Lark wagon out yesterday after replacing the distributor, so I know just how you feel! Gratefully we don't have a mud season down here in CT. Hopefully when I head to Trenton ME later this spring, mud season will be over.
      Chip
      '63 Cruiser
      '57 Packard wagon
      '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
      '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

I wanted to get the Avanti out yesterday,.... but still too muddy! I guess I'll have to keep working on the truck.

Comment

Tomorrow, I'll do the same. Battery is charged, compressor ready..better pump the brakes before I launch it off its pad and into my house
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

We are getting our 64 GT & 58 Commander out on Sunday to join the Bulletnose at home in their new garage.

Comment

I am jealous. Here in the PNW we don't get to go through the hibernation process. Studebaker gets driven through the winter, "sun breaks" permitting.....

Comment

Comment

LOL, Nox. I think the poster is from Norway, Maine, USA. We have a Paris, here, in Ontario, Canada, but it ain't no "City of Lights". Cheers! ..and keep flying the flag for all of us

Comment

Gee, man-o-man, did I get fooled as usual!
                    Okidoki, I'm under the oil-pan, ashame now...

Comment

Originally posted by Nox View Post
                      Gee, man-o-man, did I get fooled as usual!
                      Okidoki, I'm under the oil-pan, ashame now...
                      It's ok. You can come out from under the pan now.
                      Sue

Comment

Sue we need pictures dangit.

Dean.

Comment

Now look at my hair, gotta tighten that plug...

Comment

Just fired mine up after sitting all winter. It's Alive! No mice, no squirrels and sounds like she's ready for a road trip

Comment

With the help of Steve T ours are now in their new home!Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05117.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	1679620

Comment

Working...
                              X