PDA

View Full Version : May South Bend meet---Still coming but requests nill

candbstudebakers
03-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Time is getting close for the trip to South Bend swap meet but requests are about nill even with a running add in TW for 5 months, along with posts here on the forum, we are still planning the trip but with out much help from people ordering large item for free shipping , even have the golden hawk on e-bay with a free shipping offer, if it does not sell then the 55 president will be next offered. I do have some frames left if any one needs one , a pair of 56 hawk frames , one 63 wagon with big "X" member and a 66 4 door all in good shape, will not be keeping large item for much longer as I am trying to get out of the so called business that started out as a hobby, with the rent, electric, and insurance every month it is getting to be more than a retired person on a fixed income to handle, if I didn't have the orders that I have had for some time I might just cancel the trip but I do look forward to trips so as of now we will be there. as of late my best sales have come form New Zealand and Australia and they have big shipping bills to go along with the cost of items...any takers if so lets hear from you...Bob

Welcome
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Bob, thanks for your continuing effort to put more Studes back on the road and helping keep others there!:!!:

IF your '63 wagon with big "X" member frame is the same as Stude used under the Avanti, I could have an interest.

JimC
03-24-2013, 12:40 PM
Bob, what route do you take to South Bend? If you come through the I-80 corridor I might have use for some parts for the '63 if you have them.

candbstudebakers
03-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Bob, what route do you take to South Bend? If you come through the I-80 corridor I might have use for some parts for the '63 if you have them.

Right down I-80 Jim the only way to go from here...Bob

candbstudebakers
03-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Bob, thanks for your continuing effort to put more Studes back on the road and helping keep others there!:!!:

IF …your '63 wagon with big "X" member frame is the same as Stude used under the Avanti, I could have an interest.

Same frame but longer in length the wagon is a 113" wheel base the lark and Avanti are 108"