Super lark tach sender pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super lark tach sender pic

I am looking for a picture of how the tachometer sending unit is mounted under the dash on a Super Lark, or a Lark with a factory installed sending unit
    THANKS

Paul
    I was told that a round sender goes where the indent is for a wind up antenna on the kick panel on a '63. I asked the same question a couple years back about the location for my '64 HT and the response was a rectangular sender mounted on the dash frame(underside of instrument board). See the green sheets in the high performance section of the parts book. They might be able to help somewhat.
    Rob in PA.

Comment

Originally posted by stude1964 View Post
      Paul
      I was told that a round sender goes where the indent is for a wind up antenna on the kick panel on a '63. I asked the same question a couple years back about the location for my '64 HT and the response was a rectangular sender mounted on the dash frame(underside of instrument board). See the green sheets in the high performance section of the parts book. They might be able to help somewhat.
      Rob in PA.
      Really think that the round sender mounts behind the instrument panel also.....at least the factory installed it there on the '64 R2 Super Lark I once owned.

Comment

They were in the left kick panel on mine.

Denny L

Comment

I am using the rectangular model sender with the Lark tachometer. Studebaker used that type along with the Avanti tachometer in some. They also used either the 120MPH, 160MPH Lark speedometer or the Avanti 160MPH speedometer

Comment

Working...
          X