1959 silver hawk parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 silver hawk parts

I'm not sure where to post this , so short of getting kicked off a wonderful forum I'll post it here. I picked up 2 1959 silver hawks. Building a gasser out of one and robbing parts off the other (it's a rust bucket). I have some parts that I'll be wanting to sell off along this build. I'm not looking to get rich off these parts but I would like to see them put back into use in the studebaker world. I'll be selling the engine and Trans out of one car and its a 259 the Trans is a 3 spd with o/d. The engine is froze up and that's all I know about the driveline. The rear end will need to go when the time is right as well. If anyone is interested I'd like to get rid of these parts in the next few months, I don't want parts laying around I won't be using. Contact me and maybe we can work something out.

In what part of the country are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
      In what part of the country are you located?
      Zip code 43950= St. Clairsville, Ohio
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

I'm interested in the transmission. Let me know what you want for it.
        Jamie McLeod
        Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
        1958 Commander "Christine"
        1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
        1955 Commander Sedan
        1964 Champ
        1960 Lark

Comment

What is the engine number?

Comment

Guys I don't have any clue what this stuff is worth. I don't want to rip anyone off make a fair offer and you'll get the parts. The engine id is V443I90. I'd like to know that the old parts will be reused and not melted down and redistributed as beer cans.

Comment

Working...
            X