Steering Wheel Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel Search

Any one have or know of or have for sale a wheel and horn button like this?

Kim
    Attached Files

So the gauge panel is 54 Champion, what year is the steering wheel because it looks nothing like my 54 Champion steering wheel, but maybe because mine is a regal model...or perhaps Canadian? I think other 54 steering wheels I've seen had only two spokes, not three. My 54 horn button is not even close...its gold background with the lazy S. dig the aux. gauges on the column...betcha flashback's got an eye for them. Sorry can't help you with a lead on a new wheel...what's wrong with the one in the photo? cheers, junior.
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a wheel like that. Someone sanded it and bondoed some cracks. I may have a used button like that, but they do show up on ebay now and then.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have a horn button I'm sure. Pm me. Evan
        Evan Davis
        Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

Might be '54 only? Here is a photo of the cheapest '53 Champion wheel - only two spokes.

Comment

That photo shows a Custom/Deluxe trim level wheel for '53 Champions. That pretty red button was the Deluxe button for 53 & 54 Champions. The gold edition of that same button was for '55 cars AND some later C-cab trucks. The 3-spoke wheel was for '54.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. The car was at the Detroit Autorama. Has a turbo charged LS engine. It's a "C" body and isn't mine. Owner of the 58 2 door wagon I'm doing wants one like it for his project.
              Anyone have a complete Saginaw power steering set up for sale?
              Thanks,
              Kim

Comment

It won't fit a 57 and up steering column. The size and splines of the steering shaft changed.
                Bez Auto Alchemy
                573-318-8948
                http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I've installed an Ididit tilt column so that's not a concern.
                  Thanks,
                  Kim

Comment

I have N.O.S. mint horn buttons like that at $35.00.
                    Robert Kapteyn
                    studebaker@mac.com

Comment

Working...
                    X