Designer of the Edsel automobile dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer of the Edsel automobile dies

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/02/28/roy-brown-designer-of-the-edsel-dies/?refer=news

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edsel

I bought the 1stLincoln engine. If you held it in 1st with that Teletouch push-button thingy in the steering wheel and wound it out, it would chirp the tires going into 2nd

John
    Last edited by Johnnywiffer; 03-02-2013, 07:42 PM.

Don't let BP see this.....he'll think it's about the maker of the stamping dies. (come on you know that's funny)
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

stop it!!! all of you!!! there's no reason for personal attacks on either side!!!

i'm here to learn/help others the little bit of experience i've had - on all things Studebaker!

i suppose the chemo-Rx that i started yesterday is starting to kick in, so my tolerance level of things that do not matter has lowered!
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
        Don't let BP see this.....he'll think it's about the maker of the stamping dies. (come on you know that's funny)
        'Gotta admit, Brad; it did take me a minute to "get" that...and, yes, I do think it's funny! BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
          I suppose the chemo-Rx that i started yesterday is starting to kick in, so my tolerance level of
          things that do not matter has lowered!
          That doesn't sound good, Kerry; whatcha' got? (BTDT on the cancer thing, but three surgeries so far have thankfully warded off Chemo and Rx.) BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            That doesn't sound good, Kerry; whatcha' got? (BTDT on the cancer thing, but three surgeries so far have thankfully warded off Chemo and Rx.) BP
            PM sent...
            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
            X