1955 Commander door post decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Commander door post decals

I was wondering where to get the black decal that goes on the drivers door vin plate. I checked several suppliers and didn't find anything. Any help locating these would be appreciated. This is for a 1955 Commander coupe. Thanks

That should be the one that says "Studebaker Packard Corp." not the later one that may be more plentiful.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      That should be the one that says "Studebaker Packard Corp." not the later one that may be more plentiful.
      Actually Rich, I don't think the plate had Studebaker-Packard Corp. on it until 1956.

Comment

I think you may be right, they must have been 2 years LATE using up the old Serial Number Plates!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          I think you may be right, they must have been 2 years LATE using up the old Serial Number Plates!
          Ha Ha....Right!

Comment

Bondo Billy.

Originally posted by bob1944 View Post
            I was wondering where to get the black decal that goes on the drivers door vin plate. I checked several suppliers and didn't find anything. Any help locating these would be appreciated. This is for a 1955 Commander coupe. Thanks
            Jerry Forrester
            Forrester's Chrome
            Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

I have reproduction serial number plate decals in stock for all of the different types used from 1954-66. They will make your old plate look like new.

Chris.

Comment

My 55 says The Studebaker Corporation cheers jimmijim
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Bondo Billy didn't answer to phone due to illness.

Comment

Originally posted by stude dude View Post
                    I have reproduction serial number plate decals in stock for all of the different types used from 1954-66. They will make your old plate look like new.

Chris.
                    That's interesting!....Any idea what the cost would be to mail a few of these (say three) to the good old U. S. of A? (price +shipping)

Comment

Hi SN-60,

The decals are $14 each and I will pay the postage (only a US stamp).

Chris.

Comment

Hummmm...is that $14.00 American or $14.00 Australian ??

Comment

Originally posted by E. Davis View Post
                          Hummmm...is that $14.00 American or $14.00 Australian ??
                          Australian.....although there is VERY little difference at the moment. You can pay with paypal if that makes it easier.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                          X