Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bit of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h of relevancy, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h of relevancy, but....

... pay attention to the comment about oil consuption! I guess maybe I need to get myself a silk scarf.[:I]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

... pay attention to the comment about oil consuption! I guess maybe I need to get myself a silk scarf.

Great video clip...[8D] With that kind of oil consumption, rust should never be an issue![)] There are days where it would be great to have one of those planes - but with the original Vickers MG's attached, of course![}][:0]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    </h5>

Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

... pay attention to the comment about oil consuption! I guess maybe I need to get myself a silk scarf.

Great video clip...[8D] With that kind of oil consumption, rust should never be an issue![)] There are days where it would be great to have one of those planes - but with the original Vickers MG's attached, of course![}][:0]

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar
      </h5>

Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

Cool Video Bob, I guess we were wrong about Stude. being the first and only vehicle manufacturer to have a full chassis lubrication system!

StudeRich
        Studebakers Northwest
        Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Cool Video Bob, I guess we were wrong about Stude. being the first and only vehicle manufacturer to have a full chassis lubrication system!

StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
          X