Spread the word Studebaker "another way"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread the word Studebaker "another way"

Stopped at a Wendy's tonight for supper,walked in and then realised oh ya they re-modeled recently.the set up is a little different now,when they take your order they ask for a name to call out. <GGGG> ok here we go,STUDEBAKER I say to the Lady all proud and everything <GGGG>.well She said that was COOL with a grin,and when the young man called out STUDEBAKER He and others behind the counter were in a small group talking about what just went down.no one came directly to me,but it got a little mention anyways !I think from now on I'll use the name at all places that need such,and sooner or later will pay off.oh ya and a fella further ahead of me was wearing a Ford jacket,and said well at least you did'nt say Chevy.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
    Stopped at a Wendy's tonight for supper,walked in and then realised oh ya they re-modeled recently.the set up is a little different now,when they take your order they ask for a name to call out. <GGGG> ok here we go,STUDEBAKER I say to the Lady all proud and everything <GGGG>.well She said that was COOL with a grin,and when the young man called out STUDEBAKER He and others behind the counter were in a small group talking about what just went down.no one came directly to me,but it got a little mention anyways !I think from now on I'll use the name at all places that need such,and sooner or later will pay off.oh ya and a fella further ahead of me was wearing a Ford jacket,and said well at least you did'nt say Chevy.
    Ha Ha.......Good story!!

Comment

THAT is a GREAT idea!

Years ago I & my friends used Mussolini.
      Studebaker is much better.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Very strategic!
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have done that several times usually while wearing a Studebaker t-shirt or sweat shirt.
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

We should all do that.
            Lou Van Anne
            62 Champ
            64 R2 GT Hawk
            79 Avanti II

Comment

Working...
            X