Kudos to Bondo Billy jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Bondo Billy jackets

Bill and Ellen did an excellent job providing a quality embroidered Studebaker logo jacket. The jacket is very good quality and the embroidery work is great...all at an affordable price. I don't know if this was a one time offer or if they are still available but if you want an attention getting piece of clothing I would highly reccommend these jackets.

Did they send it to the wrong address and two days late like they did me?
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I also purchased one of the Eisenhower style (black with GT Hawk design) and it turned out quite nice. Another great job by Bondo and Ellen.

Dustybob in WV

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
        Did they send it to the wrong address and two days late like they did me?
        Well, I ordered mine right before the big hurricane hit their area so I expected there would be some disruption. But all in all they were worth the wait; besides, it seems that it is hard to get anything delivered to this far north country on time anymore so we're used to being patient.

Comment

I don't see the jackets on the website. Can someone provide a link, please?
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
            I don't see the jackets on the website. Can someone provide a link, please?
            The Eisenhower jackets were Listed in Turning Wheels before December. I am still waiting for my Christmas present! My girlfriend ordered a black one for me with the Studebaker cars and truck logo on the front before the cut off date. We were told they were overwhelmed with orders. We phoned last week and got a hold Ellen and she said they are still working on it. Bondo Billy has been down for the count where the office was to be closed for a week and it lasted a month. It sucks getting ill.

Allen
            1964 GT Hawk
            PSMCDR 2014
            Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
            PSMCDR 2013
            Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Working...
            X