Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauling west to California from Missouri and back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauling west to California from Missouri and back.

Looking for a load to haul west. Prolly gonna be going out to get a car in stockton, CA sometime this summer/fall. Need something to haul out there to help pay for some of the fuel bill. Driving a 3/4 tons diesel with a 16' bobcat trailer. All empty going west, bed of truck empty headed back east. $0.60 per mile, half prepaid up front. Other half at delivery. Message me if you have something you need hauled. Thanks Aj.

A Studebaker in Stockton besides mine?
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

Well???? What are you gonna go fetch???? Inquiring minds wanna know.
      sals54

Comment

Bring us some of that deep south rust. It's a rarity out here!
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have straight and rust free 64 Cruiser panels that will fit in the bed of that truck if anyone is in need.
          Pat Dilling
          Olivehurst, CA
          Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I bought a 49 champion that is suppose to be rust free.... Fenders and small stuff like that I won't ask for much for hauling. If it fits in the bed I can fit alot of little stuff in the bed. Main thing is that I have to find something that I can take out with me. I can make the trip sooner if I have to. I wish I had a bigger trailer to pull so I could haul more there and back.

Comment

Originally posted by aj86 View Post
              I bought a 49 champion that is suppose to be rust free.... Fenders and small stuff like that I won't ask for much for hauling. If it fits in the bed I can fit alot of little stuff in the bed. Main thing is that I have to find something that I can take out with me. I can make the trip sooner if I have to. I wish I had a bigger trailer to pull so I could haul more there and back.
              Thats what friends are for. Find someone who has a larger trailer and borrow it for this trip. Your mileage wont change appreciably, but the "stash" you take out and return with will be greater. More than pay for the trip, most likely.
              sals54

Comment

That would be nice, yes. I would be willing to do that to help as many people out as I could. I'm not looking to make money on this trip, just help get it financed. I would want someone to do the same for me if I needed it. The more I can pile on the truck the less for everyone it will cost.
                Last edited by aj86; 01-28-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Also, to let everyone know. I can store stuff at my place if needed. So if I bring something back that needs to sit and wait to hitch another ride, that's fine. It's outside though. I can tarp it if is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
                    A Studebaker in Stockton besides mine?
                    Yes Lou there is more Studebaker's in Stockton than yours but not many as nice, this 49 needs work as it has been sitting for some time but like said it is rust free or almost, it is at my shop right now but will be going to Stockton until Allen can get there to pick up.
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Half the bed if full for on the way out. Other half and trailer still open.

Comment

Bump. Let's see if we can help Alan out.
                        ~Matt Connor
                        '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Now im really looking at that r14 again....lol but not going through Oregon ;(

Comment

Working...
                          X