Studebaker fabrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker fabrics

Not sure if these have been mentioned before, Looks a little wild for car fabrics. Here is a link.

Big red 1953 Studebaker on yellow custom fabric by edsel2084 for sale on Spoonflower
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

I don't think I'd use if for the interior....lol...but maybe a shirt? Pajamas for sure....

Comment

Definitely a shirt!
      Someone buy up a load of that material and start making some plus sized Hawaiian style shirts!
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I know a gal who custom makes nice shirts. I'm gonna call her today and ask what sorta fabric I should buy for her to work with and how much I'll need.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I see curtains.

Comment

These people really have their FACTS down.

"The The 1964 and 1965 Studebaker Larks really were available in military olive for government fleet sales. This fabric depicts one of those four door sedan Studebaker cars."
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

LOL, I guess if the Government had wanted it they would have done. Gee, must have been fun back in the day when they'd make what you wanted to get the sale.
              John Clements
              Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
              X