Studebaker "izzer" buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker "izzer" buggy

This isn't much notice as the auction closes in less than five hours, However there is an Izzer (early twentieth Stude) Buggy offered on the 'bay as well. The bidding has topped nine hundred which is more than the vehicle is likely worth to a driver. However, there are collectors out there who want the more original vehicles, which this vehicle appears to be (compare the closeups of this vehicle to the Hearse in the other thread). It indeed appears to be in excellent original condition. We shall see what his reserve is perhaps.

Again, my apologies for being so late on this.
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

With the right horse, that would have been a sporty ride when it was new. Now it is mostly a curiosity to folks.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Actually it still is a 'Sporty Ride.' The subject vehicle is quite usable and they're a lot of fun to play around with. Below is my wife a few years ago in a Kliber (of San Fransisco) Buggy that I used to own. My congrats to the seller, whomever he is, the selling price was fifteen hundred. LOL, about five hundred more than I would have given him on a GOOD day! Someone's got a neat buggy though. Wish there was a Studebaker Driver's club for the horse-drawn set. Then again, I seem to have everything but! I'm still hoping to get one though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	robin and rocky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	1678546
      Last edited by studeclunker; 01-16-2013, 08:36 PM.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
      X