The next-2014 KRC Raffle Car, '63 R1 Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next-2014 KRC Raffle Car, '63 R1 Avanti

Well, it has happened again! Your great enthusiasm has enabled the Keystone Region to sell out of the tickets on the Hawk; winner to be selected at Studebaker York Swap Meet, Saturday March 2.

Chances are now available on a gorgeous 1963 R1 Avanti, to be awarded at SYSM 2014.

Additional photos and ticket order links are here. The error in the online order link has been corrected.

Your continued support enables the KRC to offer substantial support to The Studebaker National Museum, The Studebaker Foundation, civic and educational endeavors near and dear to our hearts, support to our troops overseas and continued operation of the annual swap meet. We thank you!
    Last edited by rockne10; 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Thanks Brad, couldn't have put it better myself Gordon

Comment

Any one ordering from this post, please list "forum" somewhere in your address so that I will know the order came from reading on the forum Thanks---- Gordon

Comment

Congratulations to the Keystone Chapter on another successful car raffle. If I don't win this little baby, I can look forward to that beautiful red Avanti! Really nice pick for the up coming raffle!

Allen
        1964 GT Hawk
        PSMCDR 2014
        Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
        PSMCDR 2013
        Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

It has been reported that there was an error in the link for online ticket orders. That error has been corrected. Thank you for your patience.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
          X