'52 Stude 4WD Champion project - $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '52 Stude 4WD Champion project - $2500

Look like a lot for the money. Definitely different. Lots of ways it could be finished. Post away
    sigpic
    '89 Ford Festiva
    '90 Ford F250 4x4
    '18 Kia Soul
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

I would like to have a 52 2 door sedan, but that's not the one. I hope he finds someone who can complete his unfinished dream, but it won't be me.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

From what I conclude after seeing his ad and pictures...this guy has done some excellent work. Looks like one of those projects that was begun with a lot of care and passion. I don't know what is going on in his life to cause it to stall, but I doubt that anyone but him could do much better with it. In all projects...there are "walls" to overcome. Perhaps some of you SDC members in his area could investigate, get to know him, and encourage him to stay with it.

You never know, could be family, job, or both causing him to look at alternatives. I'm not a "rod" person, but this could be pretty cool for the right person.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

The ad says: "Most of steering linkage worked out." Until you've worked all of the steering linkage issues out, you don't have vehicle thats roadworthy. As John Clary stated, this guy has apparently hit a "wall" with this project, and I would bet that working out steering linkage is the foundation of that wall. I hope that he or the next owner work those issues out so that hitting the wall doesn't become a literal, rather than a figurative, descrioption of the problem he faces with this vehicle.
        John
        1950 Champion
        W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
        Holdrege NE

Comment

Here's another one.....

Reminds me of the Gila Monster from O.C. & Stiggs....

Comment

Working...
          X