This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truck hood

I have a perfect(I hate to use that word,but can't see a single dent or flaw) 55 truck hood. Its taking up to much space in the shop. I know it would be expensive to ship,but no one local wants it. Ill sell it for 100 bucks,and we may be able to ship it on a bus or something. Let me know if your interested. I don't want my newphew to use it for a snowmobile sled or something.

Where are you located?

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Near Halifax Nova Scotia,but the hoods at my Dads place,which is just across the border in New Brunswick.

Comment

Near Halifax Nova Scotia,but the hoods at my Dads place,which is just across the border in New Brunswick.

Comment

On the subject of truck hoods, I've got a damned nice 2R hood here. Very light surface rust - not rough or pitted - and not bent whatsoever. $150 and I won't ship it. Pick it up - have it picked up, but I'm not gonna wrap it or box it or tote it to some depot.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

On the subject of truck hoods, I've got a damned nice 2R hood here. Very light surface rust - not rough or pitted - and not bent whatsoever. $150 and I won't ship it. Pick it up - have it picked up, but I'm not gonna wrap it or box it or tote it to some depot.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X