Interior door and quaterpanel trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior door and quaterpanel trim

I have 2 interior door panel trim and 2 interior quarter panel trim that I want to sell, $150.00 plus the shipping for all four pieces.

I can send pictures of the trim, it is in excellent condition.

My telephone number is:870-935-3886
    Attached Files
    Last edited by billjharris; 12-09-2012, 12:18 PM. Reason: additional information

So these would be used interior panels from a 1963 Gran Turismo Hawk with the Maroon (Red) Interior then?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      So these would be used interior panels from a 1963 Gran Turismo Hawk with the Maroon (Red) Interior then?
      Early 1963, I suspect. Didn't later ones use imitation woodgrain where the perforated aluminum is?

Craig

Comment

These are 63's. Price is very high for used.

Comment

If the price is too high,direct me to someone that is knowledigible about a fair price.

Comment

fair price

what would be a fair/reasonable price for the 4 trim panels I have for sale.

Comment

bill,

There's a really small number of folks looking in here - at least "small" when compared to the number of memberships there are in SDC. I'd say that no one HERE needs them, or they'd have spoken up - with a counter-offer if they were interested. These can be had nicely repo'd for a hefty price. With yours - showing age and some deterioration (loosely characterized as what's called "driver quality") MY opinion is you'd do good to get $50 bucks for the set. BTW, it doesn't cost anything to put an ad for these on the Studebaker Swap Page. Google it and do an ad. Good luck!
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
                bill,
                <snip>
                BTW, it doesn't cost anything to put an ad for these on the Studebaker Swap Page. <snip>
                Good luck!
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

These trim pieces( middle section ) are better quality than the repops,much heavier material.

Comment

Working...
                  X