hawk antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawk antenna

I have eliminated my front fender antenna on the hawk. I would like to install a rear deck type. I can not find any reference to those rear mounted ones. Are they simply one part of the dual antenna systems that were offered on earlier vehicles,or are they special order? Thanks
    Joe Heaney

They are different than the duals. Studebaker International sells the single,to mount on the trunk lid, for $185.[reproduction]

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

They are different than the duals. Studebaker International sells the single,to mount on the trunk lid, for $185.[reproduction]

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

As far as I remember there are two styles of rear mount antennas. One is the single one that mounted in the center of the rear deck, and the other is the dual mount antenna.

If you are going for the dual mounts, be very carefull if you use E-bay, as there are folks selling "close" but not accurate duals. One fellow combines parts from different makes and sells them as actual "Studebaker" antennas.

Comment

As far as I remember there are two styles of rear mount antennas. One is the single one that mounted in the center of the rear deck, and the other is the dual mount antenna.

If you are going for the dual mounts, be very carefull if you use E-bay, as there are folks selling "close" but not accurate duals. One fellow combines parts from different makes and sells them as actual "Studebaker" antennas.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            DO NOT buy the ones from e-bay if You want Duals.....They are JUNK !

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
            (formerly chevpartsman)
            1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
            Lewisville,NC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
              (formerly chevpartsman)
              1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
              Lewisville,NC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by blackhawk61

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT
                Gee ...wish you had posted that 4 months ago!

BTW, [u]maybe, just maybe</u>, S/I is getting their antennas from Studebaker's OEM! That company is STILL in the antenna business![:0]

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

quote:Originally posted by blackhawk61

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT
                  Gee ...wish you had posted that 4 months ago!

BTW, [u]maybe, just maybe</u>, S/I is getting their antennas from Studebaker's OEM! That company is STILL in the antenna business![:0]

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

My Golden Hawk rear deck antenna was bought at stud.Intl and I recommed it highly

If you need a better pic, please PM me.

Best,
                    Jan Golden Hawk

Comment

My Golden Hawk rear deck antenna was bought at stud.Intl and I recommed it highly

If you need a better pic, please PM me.

Best,
                      Jan Golden Hawk

Comment

Working...
                      X