President Speedster face off!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Speedster face off!!

Just two old friends saying hello......................
    Attached Files

Very nice looking cars.
    sigpic

Comment

They speak the same language!!

Comment

To: Swiss-Goldenhawk,-----Thank You!!

Comment

To: qsanford,----Do You possibly recognize the white one?

Comment

Nice book ends Ed,is the white one yours?
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

They look great! The skirts really change the look. A rare look at two solid color Speedsters! Although something tells me the white one didn't come that way from the factory! <GG> Good job with them!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                To: qsanford,----Do You possibly recognize the white one?
                I do. Nice to see her again! Looks right at home.

Comment

To: 63t-cab,----The white one was mine, but I recently sold it to a fellow from N.H. as a restoration project.....it ran really well, and was another factory stick / overdrive President Speedster.

Comment

To: qsanford,---Thanks Quentin,....and thanks again for Your help.

Comment

Ed,wish I knew the where abouts of the late Fred Edward's 55 Speedster "grey/white".He was a CT. SDCer,also had a 58 Packard Hawk,56 Golden Hawk"I think His Son Kevin took it home with Him".Fred and the Speedster go back to about the tail end of the 60s or so?,same as the Packard Hawk.
                      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

They look really nice; I like my Black-White-Black one but theres no doubt the solid colors really set off the body style. I scored a set of fender skirts at last years Hershey Fall Meet and was undecided about putting them on but now I know I'll go ahead and paint them (Black).

Murray
                        Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

To: stall,-----Hi Murray!....Funny, when Johannessen owned your Speedster He always ran rear skirts on it (the few times I saw it). I guess You didn't receive the skirts when You bought the car?

Comment

To: 63t-cab,-----Joe, Unfortunately, I never met Mr. Edward's, or got to see His interesting cars......Do You remember Lou Carini ('64 Avanti) from Conn?

Comment

Ed, the name does'nt ring a bell,what part of CT. was Lou from ? I also wonder if you ever knew Cecil Sherman,from Wales,Mass.? He had a likeing for 55s,and had at least one Speedster.He would tell my Father and I of how His Nephew"maybe Grand Son" not sure anymore ,would come into the dirt driveway and toss it in park and slide to a stop "OUCH".some of the 55s He had ended up in Curboy's junk yard in Southbridge,Mass. and that yard is gone now.fun to think back of days gone by.
                              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                              X