Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*thinking* about selling my R2 GT Hawk......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *thinking* about selling my R2 GT Hawk......

OK, I am just thinking about it. It is a pretty decent '63 R2, a dependable, fun driver, NOT a show car, not perfect although it will most definitely turn heads wherever we go. My original intention when I got it 7 years ago was to do an off-the-frame restoration but it has been much more enjoyable just to drive it. At my age I really don't have the time and energy to do a proper restoration and it doesn't need it in order for me to enjoy the car. I'm afraid if I start to restore it, it will be a many-year process and I'll never drive it again, it's just time to consider the realities of all that. If you think you might be interested, PM me. Potential buyers are welcome to examine it on my lift and I will answer all questions honestly. I am thinking somewhere around $18K, but somewhat open. I do not NEED to sell it. VIN 63V26241, engine JTS 1562.

Ed is definitely underselling that car in his description--it is very nice.

Are you planning on devoting more energy to your 32 project, Ed?
    Dave Nevin
    Corvallis, OR
    1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
    Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Hi, Dave. Thanks for the plug! Yes, the '32 is on hold for a while but I've made some pretty good progress since you last saw it. Many hours of block sanding, it's primed and sealed so it (& I) can "rest" for a while. On the Hawk, might consider making a good price for someone who would appreciate it as much as I do.......

Comment

'63 and '64 Studebaker Hawks and Larks with 'R' equipment seem to be somewhat 'HOT' on the market lately...... interest in them surpassing the more easily found Studebaker Avanti.

Comment

Working...
        X