Concern for a Good Northwest Parts Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concern for a Good Northwest Parts Dealer

Can anyone tell me if the Studebaker Northwest parts dealer in Ferndale, Oregon is still conducting business?
    The last communication I had with Mike was a month ago - regarding an order I had placed with him. But nothing has been delivered. I have done business with his company a few times, and been very impressed with his service and quality of parts. I have left messages on a daily basis, and a few emails trying to get word on the orders progress - beyond being told they were shipped three weeks ago. Any Information members on the west coast can provide is appreciated. I am re-habbing a 1966 Cruiser with 230 6cyl engine and automatic.
    thanks in advance, Fred

A PM was sent to you today Fred.

Rich.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Please forgive - a PM? that is lost on me.

Comment

PM = "Private Message". at the top of this page on the DARK Blue line is the clickdown link to your messages called:

"Private Messages". If you are logged in, you can open the "Inbox" to read your messages.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Fred, look up to the upper right of screen where it says " notifications " and click on it.
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

By the way, that is Ferndale, WA.
            Last edited by ddub; 11-20-2012, 04:13 PM.
            Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
            50 Champion 2 door*
            53 Commander K Auto*
            53 Commander K overdrive*
            55 President Speedster
            62 GT 4Speed*
            63 Avanti R1*
            64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Fred,
              You can also edit your settings so PM's sent to you through the Forum will show up in your own email server.
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

To: fpd,----That's always a tough situation. If you continue to have problems obtaining parts in Your neck of the woods, I can recommend a very dependable vendor over this way. PM Me!

Comment

Thanks all. And yes, that's Ferndale, Washington. I don't do a great deal of forum communicating, obviously. I did hear that he is ok, but very busy.
                  Now, if only he would answer my phone calls. or emails. sigh. If he sold crap, that would be one thing. But he doesn't. I have been mighty impressed with the service - until now.
                  Oh, and have a great thanksgiving! much to be grateful for.

Comment

By the way, Fred, The parts dealer you refer to is the responder in posts #2 and #4 in this thread. We are a large and diverse but tight knit community. We welcome you.
                    Brad Johnson,
                    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                      By the way, Fred, The parts dealer you refer to is the responder in posts #2 and #4 in this thread. We are a large and diverse but tight knit community. We welcome you.
                      Glad to be back in the Studebaker saddle, so to speak. The parts dealer in #2 and #4 is actually his father. Who was gracious enough to at least give me a heads up status. I still await any information regarding my original transaction from the actual Vendor. I recognize a full life, I have one also. What I don't have is a completed transaction. When Sonoma county Chevheads ask me, can you even get parts for those (studebakers) anymore? I proudly claim that our Club has an amazing resource of vendors in the United States. Lucky us.

Comment

Working...
                      X