Playing with my camera.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with my camera.

Yesterday moved to 53 out to the door to see what the color looks like in the sun. It is been hiding in the shop for far too long. My camera was siting on the chair. So I thought I would take a few pictures I used four different settings on my camera, I used p,Tv,Av and the manual mode. And this is the result of one of the pictures I like best.

This photo is not been edited it is just like it came from the camera. I loaded them onto my computer and then made the mistake of deleting them from my CF card.(That was a mistake). The only thing I know about the settings is that the film speed was set at 1600 in my camera and was set at the lowest resolution.

nibbs53

To: nibbs53,-----I also like this photo........it 'tells a story'

Comment

Ya the real story is that it does not move very fast on 4 coaster, but steers real easy.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Nice picture. I copied it to my computer and cropped it. How do you like the cropped version?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cropped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1676078
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Lots of software used to transfer files from your camera will also capture the settings from the camera.

Comment

I thought this was going to be 1 of those XXX threads. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
              Nice picture. I copied it to my computer and cropped it. How do you like the cropped version?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18929[/ATTACH]
              I like it. I did not have time to crop it when I posted it. But when you look at mine it looks like it is coming out of a tunnel. Patrick

Comment

Working...
              X