Santa Maria Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Maria Car Show

Took the camper to the 1st annual Pacific Christian Center car show. Small but cool show. Lot's of interest in the camper and might have even got a potential buyer. I'll hold off getting excited until I see the money. I wasn't the only one there with a Stude. This 53 showed up. Very nice looking car with a lot of custom work. Looked like it had been around awhile as there were several areas that had been touched up. But all in all a nice car. It was Ford small block powered which was different.

I am always amazed at peoples reaction to the camper:

Dan

off topic, but what kinda 69 chubby is in the garage...always like the 69 full size imps and caprices. regards, junior.
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Junior,

That's my son in laws 69 Caprice Classic low rider. 327, 4 bbl. auto, purple and white with white interior. My daughter bought it for him.
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SilverHawkDan View Post
        Junior,

That's my son in laws 69 Caprice Classic low rider. 327, 4 bbl. auto, purple and white with white interior. My daughter bought it for him.
        Dan
        lucky guy...do you ever get a chance to cruuuuze in it....any photos to share? regards, Junior.
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
        X