Pictures(everybody likes pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures(everybody likes pictures)

So I finally got the film back from going to "Back to the 50's" at the Minnesota fairgrounds over Father's day weekend. (It sucks being poor and I'm the only one on Earth without a digital camera) I only had time to see about 10% of the whole thing, and I got pix of all the Studes I ran across. I'm sure there were lots more of them, but here goes: http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/DansStudes/
    I can't wait to go next year, it was fun. I'm trying to do this project where I get pix of all the Studebakers I run across, the only recent one I missed was an Avanti 2 at a repair place near my house that was gone by the time I could come back with the camera. Anyway, hope you guys like these.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Thanks for posting those. The green truck (Grubby's Auto Salvage) looks like something Matthew would have done on Photoshop! [:0]

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Thanks for posting those. The green truck (Grubby's Auto Salvage) looks like something Matthew would have done on Photoshop! [:0]

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Very nice Daan. Thanks for share
        Your camera do not seems to be a cheap one

Studebakerchile

Comment

Very nice Daan. Thanks for share
          Your camera do not seems to be a cheap one

Studebakerchile

Comment

I saw the Grubby's Auto Salvage truck at the Des Moines Goodguys show about a week later, never did get to visit with the guy. Cool truck.
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I saw the Grubby's Auto Salvage truck at the Des Moines Goodguys show about a week later, never did get to visit with the guy. Cool truck.
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
              1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
              1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
              X