Bugsporthawk verses godzilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugsporthawk verses godzilla

:Roscomacaw link to the yesterday and tomorrow We live in is very full of promise and opportunity for great creative in hot rodding.
    read ROSCOMACAW POST and use his link . if link below does not work

Could this be how we get the younger generations to be the next generation of Studeabaker enthusiasts we start putting *** engines and transmission in to hawks and larks ,cruisers and trucks using brake and steering components from perhaps from Toyota and Nissan and a Lexas an infinity even some of their interiors may look good in the right Studebakers. 260z front ends and independent rear suspension along with engines, power trains can find new more exciting life with studebaker style.
    My daily driver for a couple of years was a 1973 240z very cool car, it had been reared ended and totaled. I purchased at a very good price and was able to drive it away. I pounded the rear quarter until the hatch closed and looked square and drove it daily for about 3 years it was fast and fun to drive, I wonder how well that engine and tranny could propel a cruiser or how well a Toyota truck engine and tranny would work in a Studebaker truck or larger Studebaker a Scotchman wagon or a president sedan. My 85 cressida was a great car, it would have been one of the greatest ever with an R3 power train and my 85 landcruiser drove any where great truck. I sold it and took my 4 and 5 olds on to 2 trips to Disney land and a 3rd trip with our 6 year old neighbor too.

A class of studes at the show cars must be x amount of Studebaker and y amount Toyota nissian satern Honda??......

Perhaps we could have a club contest who can build the coolest studeota, studassan NISSTUDE

lets all describe what our dream *** cars and stude would like something that could be road ready for under $10.000 in 6 months.

get some high school kids involved from the start, start with a free 1 year member ship to turning wheel and membership to the club they will e working in, each club will pay there dues and membership. art club could paint, design posters for events, machine shop could machine custom parts and restore parts perhaps fabricate a modern trike part Harley part Studebaker part Honda.
Working...
X