studebaker police car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studebaker police car

Found a ad for a studebaker police car while looking around on craigslist if link doesnt work look in kansas city missouri listing looks like a intresting car.http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3334797078.html

It sure is too bad that the seller cannot provide some good flash Pics of the Car, the Interior and Engine Compartment. It could be a fun Car if it is in fact an actual Pursuit Marshall R1 Car with zippered Headliner and all.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      It sure is too bad that the seller cannot provide some good flash Pics of the Car, the Interior and Engine Compartment. It could be a fun Car if it is in fact an actual Pursuit Marshall R1 Car with zippered Headliner and all.
      It would be a nice twin to Bell's '63 Marshal.

Craig

Comment

NOT a Studebaker "Cruiser". MAY BE a Studebaker Marshal police cruiser, but I doubt it. The seat does not look correct for a Marshal. Probably a regular sedan, POSSIBLY with an R1 and MAYBE some other options.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

A regular R1 sedan with all those HD options like 60A alternator? How would a Marshall's seats look? I am fascinated by a 4-dr R1 with all the options.

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          NOT a Studebaker "Cruiser". MAY BE a Studebaker Marshal police cruiser, but I doubt it. The seat does not look correct for a Marshal. Probably a regular sedan, POSSIBLY with an R1 and MAYBE some other options.
          edp/NC
          \'63 Avanti
          \'66 Commander

Comment

Coming from a young buck I know but,.... damn you guys can be picky.
            As long as it is an R1 i would take it in a heart beat, only improvement would be a light and siren.

Dean.

Comment

Maybe someone upgraded the seat some time in the last 50 years? I know, that's a pretty bizarre idea but it could happen.....

Comment

Working...
              X