Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard from Russ Jenks?

hi,
    had a nice visit (and bought all my '57 GH glass and rubber) with Russ Jenks and his wife in Idaho this summer when we went through Yellowstone Park and were close to his place driving through on vacation. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get in touch with Russ recently with a question, either by phone or emails...... Not too worried about the question; just concerned I've not gotten a reply, not like him. Has anyone been in touch with Russ in the last few weeks? I am hoping there is just a technical problem or new number (if you are reading this Russ, give me a call at 651 402 6139), or maybe a long relaxing trip getting/selling Stude parts!? :-) ?
    thanks!
    Barry

I saw Russ at the PSW Zone Meet in Salt Lake City and he looked fine.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Ya Russ was fine in Utah and selling off a lot of unused parts and some glass, keep trying he should answer soon.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

thanks guys! I'll do that. Best possible answer; looking good, and busy with Studes.
        Will try from a different computer, might be the old 'spam-catcher" too.
        Have a great week !
        Barry

Comment

Working...
        X